This Pumpkin Spice Cupcake has become one of my go to “desserts.” It’s easy to make, only needs 4 ingredients and a crowd pleaser every time. Most people are shocked that it these Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes are both gluten-free and vegan. From blistery winter nights by the fire to cool summer evening barbeques this is the perfect healthy cupcake to serve.
This picture is from a recent guys night that my hubby hosted. Thank goodness I set a few aside for myself and for my daughter because these were devoured within minutes. 🙂
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 15 minutes
– 1 box of Spice Bar Baking Mix (I used the brand 1-2-3 it’s gluten-free)
– 1 can of Pumpkin Puree (15 oz)
– 1/2 cup of dairy free chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
– 1/2 cup of dairy free milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350
2. In a large bowl mix in Spice Bar Baking mix and pumpkin puree by hand until well mixed. Scoop mixture into cupcake holders.
3. Let the pumpkin spice cupcakes bake completely. Since the chocolate ganache will harden quickly you will want to wait to start making it after your cupcakes are done baking.
4. This step can be down 2 different ways…I have done both.
Option 1: Pour 1/2 cup of dairy-free milk into a small pot and bring to a rapid bowl. Then pour boiling milk over 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and stir quickly. Next spoon chocolate ganache over warm cupcakes.
Option 2: Place 1/2 cup of dairy-free milk into the microwave and cook on high for 30 to 50 seconds depending on your microwave. Dump 1/2 cup chocolate chips into the bowl and stir quickly. Next spoon your chocolate ganache over warm cupcakes.
5. Serve cupcakes once chocolate has cooled. 🙂