The air is getting crisp and cool at night and in the morning. Fall isn’t for another month but already glimpses of summer are fading. For some of you, it means setting the alarm again and getting kids out of the door in time for that first school bell ring. Others of you may be empty nesters so your morning routine isn’t changing at all. Your morning activities are just as they were a few months ago only the outdoor scenery is changing. And then there’s me. Mom of two little ones, who still aren’t in school, but I set an alarm to get up just to sneak in some quiet time for myself before the busyness of the day begins.
I love that we can sleep with windows and slider doors open and the cool crisp air cools down our little apartment. Every school year for the last 4 1/2 years, I think about the dedication of the teachers. The teachers I know; I make sure to wish them well and say a prayer for them. The beginning of a school year holds so much promise, excitement, and fresh beginnings but these beginnings take so much work to plan and prepare. As a former teacher, I completely understand that summer offs aren’t really “off.”
Most teachers are taking summer courses to get their masters or have training for new curriculum and many even teach summer school to make an extra income.
If you are a teacher, I recognize your hard work, your dedication, and your perseverance. The long hours you put in before and after school and the unpaid time on the weekends preparing and correcting papers. Teachers wear a dozen hats too. Nurse, counselor, judge, mentor, instructor, comforter, etc it’s no wonder most teachers teach out of passion and dedication.
So whether you are a teacher, working mom, or stay at home mom with kids starting school, here is a list of gluten-free muffin recipes, that are also dairy-free, to help make your Fall more savory.
14 Amazing Gluten-Free & Dairy-free Muffin Recipes
These muffins are from a collection of other food bloggers. You will find gluten-free chocolate muffins, gluten-free pumpkin muffins, and amazing gluten-free banana bread muffins plus much more. Again, all of these gluten-free muffin recipes are dairy-free while a few recipes are also vegan and paleo. Enjoy this fun assortment and be ready to jazz up your taste buds and as well as your lunches. 🙂
1. Low Carb Muffins with Vanilla Bean & Walnuts (Paleo & Gluten-free) by Wholesome Yum
2. Apple Crumble Muffins (Gluten-Free & Vegan) by Healthier Steps
3. PB&J Pockets & Muffins by Personally Paleo
4. Keto Double Chocolate Muffins by Low Carb Yum
5. Oat and Honey Pumpkin Muffins by Nourish Every Day
6. Gluten-free Breakfast Muffins with Ham & Veggies by Allergy-Free Alaska
7. Pumpkin Cranberry Crumb Mini Muffins (Vegan & Gluten-Free) by Vegan Chickpea
8. Dairy Free Banana Bread Muffins by Personally Paleo
9. Moist Paleo Pumpkin Muffins with Pumpkin Frosting by Whitty Paleo
10. Carrot Quinoa Protein Muffins By Eating By Elaine
11. Buckwheat Carrot Date Walnut Muffins by Nourishing Every Day
12. Gluten-Free Oatmeal Raisin Muffins by Isabel Eats
13. Date and Banana Muffins with Cacao Nibs by Savory Spin
14. Vegan Chocolate Chip Muffins (Grainless) by Me
I would love to hear from you. If you give this recipe a try, please let me know by giving the recipe a rating and leaving a comment.